telnet
Author Message
 telnet

Hi All!

Here such question: it is necessary to me to connected with Linux-server
through telnet,

to be registered as root and stop-start diald. Using Winsock Control (Remote
Port = 23)

I am successfully connected, and

I receive in the answer "%" , though should receive something similar:

Welcome to Suse Linux 6.1.............

Login:

In what there can be a problem? There can be who an example of a code will
send?

Beforehand is grateful. Leonid.

Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 telnet
You have to be careful with telnet, there are lots of options that get
negotiated and if you don't respond things will hang.

Dig up the RFC on telnet and read it though. Look for "DO" "DONT" "WILL"
"WONT"

Quote:
> Hi All!

> Here such question: it is necessary to me to connected with Linux-server
> through telnet,

> to be registered as root and stop-start diald. Using Winsock Control
(Remote
> Port = 23)

> I am successfully connected, and

> I receive in the answer "%" , though should receive something similar:

> Welcome to Suse Linux 6.1.............

> Login:

> In what there can be a problem? There can be who an example of a code will
> send?

> Beforehand is grateful. Leonid.

Wed, 06 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. telnet connection from access:

2. telnet window

3. Access97 reading TELNET Window ?

4. Telnet and Access

5. Telnet Via Visio

6. telnet command in vb.net

7. Telnet.Net sample codes

8. Problem with my VB.NET telnet client

9. Telnet Access to Server

10. Automate a Telnet Command

11. searching SSH2.NET and Telnet.NET controls

12. Telnet