Scrollbar on WebBrowser control
Author Message
 Scrollbar on WebBrowser control

I've created a simple VB exe project.  I've put an instance of the web
browser control on my form.  In form_load I call webbrowser.navigate2
"about:blank"  And presto, I now have a blank rectangle on my form with
a disabled vertical scrollbar running down the right edge.

Question: How do I hide or otherwise remove that scrollbar?

Thanks,
Dan

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Scrollbar on WebBrowser control
There's no easy way to do that in VB. You actually have to implement an
interface in C++ and change some attributes. An easier way to accomplish it
is to create a frame page and turn off the scrolling atrributes.

Adam

Quote:

>I've created a simple VB exe project.  I've put an instance of the web
>browser control on my form.  In form_load I call webbrowser.navigate2
>"about:blank"  And presto, I now have a blank rectangle on my form with
>a disabled vertical scrollbar running down the right edge.

>Question: How do I hide or otherwise remove that scrollbar?

>Thanks,
>Dan

Thu, 08 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Remove scrollbar from webbrowser control

2. Setting Scrollbar size in WebBrowser control.

3. WebBrowser Control - ScrollBar

4. WebBrowser Control ScrollBar

5. WebBrowser scrollbar

6. Webbrowser scrollbar...

7. webbrowser scrollbar question

8. Testing Webbrowser scrollbar

9. WebBrowser without WebBrowser Control in VB6 ?

10. Flash Scrollbar or Change Scrollbar Color

11. When the Treeview scrollbar moves the FlexGrid Scrollbar should also move

12. Button Control, action similar to that of Scrollbar Button example needed