Fail to print page from IE4 on NT
Author Message
 Fail to print page from IE4 on NT

Any help will be appreciated.

I tried the following code to print a page from IE4 on NT, but had no
response,

IE4 = CreateObject(0&,"InternetExplorer.Application")
Length= GetWindowText(IE4.hwnd,WindowTitle,255)
AppActivate WindowTitle
SendKeys "^{P}",True

This code worked on Win95.

PS.  I have noticed when IE4 launched from VB5 (NT), its class becomes
"CabinetWClass" not "IEFrame" (Win95)

Tue, 09 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to change IE4.0 print layout with HTML page

2. Printing a Page From IE4 using VBScript?

3. Printing a Web Page With IE4

4. CreateProcess/WaitforSingleObject fails to wait for IE4 to terminate

5. Inet control fails with IE4.x

6. Inet fails with IE4.x

7. Inet control fails with IE4.x

8. CreateProcess/WaitforSingleObject fails to wait for IE4 to terminate

9. NavigateTo Launches Multiple IE4's in Win 95 but not NT

10. Running ActiveX DLL from ASP Page and Print Fails on NT Server (IUSR account has no Printers)

11. SSTab an HTM page in IE4

12. IE4 cache my ASP-generated page