Menu on activeX Doc disappears when running internet download app
Author Message
 Menu on activeX Doc disappears when running internet download app

I have a menu control on a userdocument control and it works fine while
testing on my machine by opening .vbd file. But after building internet
download setup if I try to open the .HTM file from IE3.02 my menu options
are not visible. All other controls work fine.

Plese give me a solution.
Thanks,
Srinivas

Mon, 03 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ActiveX doc calling another ActiveX doc in Internet Explorer

2. VB macro disappears when .doc file is launched inside Internet Explorer window

3. ActiveX Documents containing ActiveX Components - Internet download problem

4. activeX-doc downloading from a cdrom

5. how to guarantee users download activeX doc changes??

6. activeX doc didn't download latest version

7. VB5 ActiveX Doc Won't Download. HELPPPPP

8. ActiveX Doc DLL vs ActiveX Doc EXE

9. add item menu in control menu when app is run

10. vb4 16-bit apps disappear behind other running applications

11. Auto Download of doc files into new doc file from a web site

12. Can't load ActiveX Doc (*.VBD) File From Internet Server