Winsock Control
Author Message
 Winsock Control

Hi,

I'm working on an application that uses the winsock control and I have a
couple of questions:

1)  I'm using VB 6 SP3, does this winsock control have any memory leak (or
other) problems?

2)  How do you specify an alternate network adapter with the winsock
control?  I've seen references
     about this via the bind method, but I can't seem to get winsock to
recognize my dial-up adapter.

3)  Is there a general purpose resource somewhere on the internet
specializing in winsock programming
     in VB?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6 Winsock Control vs. Winsock API

2. Winsock Control Error 2 winsock.listen

3. WinSock control CPU hog and gimme WinSock API! :)

4. use the winsock Control or winsock API

5. This make me very angry (Winsock 2 and Visual Basic Winsock Control)

6. use the winsock Control or winsock API

7. winsock api, not winsock control

8. winsock api vs winsock control

9. VB6 Winsock Control vs. Winsock API

10. winsock api vs winsock control

11. winsocks without winsock control?

12. which winsock control and html control to use