Accessinf the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control
Author Message
 Accessinf the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

Hello,
How can I access ALL the IP addresses for the different network adapters
I have installed? All I can currently access is the first one bound.

Thanks,
Gary

Sat, 28 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessinf the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

2. Accessinf the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

3. Accessinf the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

4. Accessing the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

5. Accessing the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

6. Accessing the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

7. Accessing the IP address of multiple network adapters using the MS Winsock Control

8. Problems finding correct IP address using WINSOCK Control with 2 network adapters

9. Problems finding correct IP address using WINSOCK Control with 2 network adapters

10. Local IP address from multiple adapters through the Winsock control

11. TCP/IP IP address and multiple adapters

12. Network adapter question: how to put ip address and MAC addresses together