Big Help Needed
Author Message
 Big Help Needed

Hi

I have written a VB program that creates a link to a
webpage based on the information in the excel spreadsheet.
how can I get the program to then open IE. in the created
link and save that page..(save as probably).
Can anyone PLEASE help??

Thanks

farsad

Tue, 24 May 2005 03:26:56 GMT
 Big Help Needed
You can either add a web browser control to your form to do all this, or you
can use ShellExecute to open the default browser, and DoFileDownload to show
the IE save file dialog.  See
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/code/shell/shellexecute.htm and
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/code/internet/dofiledownload.htm (the latter works
with both FTP and HTTP files.)

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

| Hi
|
| I have written a VB program that creates a link to a
| webpage based on the information in the excel spreadsheet.
| how can I get the program to then open IE. in the created
| link and save that page..(save as probably).
| Can anyone PLEASE help??
|
| Thanks
|
| farsad

Wed, 25 May 2005 08:15:56 GMT

1. Big Help Needed

2. Big Help needed

3. Big Help needed for Sequence

4. compact pst file ? (big help needed)

5. Help!!! BIG HELP NEEDED!

6. Help!!! BIG HELP NEEDED!

7. Need big help for big problem

8. {Need Help Big Project Need Help}

9. newbie needs big help

10. Newbie needs Big Time Help!!!

11. NEED BIG HELP !! with small prob ,,,,

12. I need big time help with graphics