Datasource problem!
Author Message
 Datasource problem!

I have created a datasource ActiveX control which is similiar to the ADO
Data Control in VB6.0. I am trying to check to see which control is bind to
my datacontrol. Is there any way of finding out?

I can do this which will give me the name of the field that a textbox is
bind to:-

Dim ctl as object

for each ctl in usercontrol.parentcontrols
    if lcase(typename(ctl)) = "textbox" then
           debug.print ctl.datafield
    end if
next

but how do I find out which datasource is the textbox bound to?

Thanks is advance. If you can please email me.

Senior Software Developer
Strategic Resource Solutions.

Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. DataSource problem

2. datasource problems

3. Question for experts (ActiveX Datasource Problem):

4. datamember & datasource problems

5. datasource problems

6. Datasource problem!

7. datasource problems

8. DataSource Problem

9. DataSource Problem

10. DataSource problem

11. datasource problems

12. ADODC data control datasource problem