Scroll bar and other display elements in web browser control
Author Message
 Scroll bar and other display elements in web browser control

I have a web browser control in a windows form and all of my application
functionality is working swimmingly.

The only problem I now have is with display.  I need the web browser control
to take up 100% of the window with no scroll bar visible.  However the
control displays a scroll bar on the right side of the page and does not
consume 100% of the window (looks like it leaves enough space for the status
bar at the bottom.)  Does anybody know of a way to fix this?

Regards,

Rob.

Wed, 01 Sep 2004 04:57:41 GMT

1. How to control scroll bars in Web Browser Control

2. Web Browser scroll bar

3. Web Browser Scroll bar

4. Web browser Scroll bar

5. Web browser scroll bar

6. how to sendmessage to the elements of web browser control

7. Find and scroll to in web browser control

8. Accessing Scrollbars in Internet Tools Web Browser (ATTN: Allan Davies or others)

9. Building A Scroll Bar / Scroll Bar Colors

10. Web browser control, .Document object browser/viewer?

11. Web Browser Scrolling and Border

12. Scroll a web browser window