MSN AddOn
Author Message
 MSN AddOn

Hi There

I have made a addon for MSN Messenger
Check it out
http://www.*-*-*.com/

It isnt finished yet but it works great so far
i'm working at putting more functions in later versions
i also have put up a forum

Greetz,
FreeMan

Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:53:45 GMT
 MSN AddOn

Do you seriously think we are going to click on that link?  Especially if it deals with msn and double-especially if it deals with messenger!
-Jim-
With MSN, failure is not an option.
It comes bundled with the service.

  http://www.dutchrealm.tk

  It isnt finished yet but it works great so far
  i'm working at putting more functions in later versions
  i also have put up a forum

  Greetz,
  FreeMan

Tue, 10 Aug 2004 12:49:37 GMT
 MSN AddOn
If at all possible, post plain text.. there are still alot of people
without html newsreaders and to them, your message looks like....

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#008080 size=3D2>Do you seriously think
=
we are going=20
to click on that link?&nbsp; Especially if it deals with msn and=20
double-especially if it deals with messenger!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>

--
Ken Halter
MS-MVP-VB
Do you seriously think we are going to click on that link?  Especially
if it deals with msn and double-especially if it deals with messenger!
-Jim-
With MSN, failure is not an option.
It comes bundled with the service.

Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:03:18 GMT

1. MSN AddOn

2. Addon to get Alerts for Due Task Dates

3. "Convert CAD Drawings..." Addon

4. help on exe addon

5. Triggering Addon w/ EventXFMod triggers multiple times

6. Db Engineer Addon Args

7. OrgChart AddOn

8. prevent addon from being displayed in Add-Ons menu

9. How Run Addon

10. VbDos - Looking for Code and Addon's

11. VBDOS addon to access DBASE files.