Resume a partially Downloaded file with Winsock Control - HTTP/1.1 Content-Range
Author Message
 Resume a partially Downloaded file with Winsock Control - HTTP/1.1 Content-Range

Can someone please help with  the GET syntax for doing a Resume when
downloading a file with HTTP.  I've been reading the HTTP/1.1 RFC but
haven't been able to get the exact syntax for resuming.  Here's what I have
right now..

<already connected to port 80 of the server>

Winsock1.SendData "GET /filename.zip HTTP/1.1" + vbCrLF +
                                        "Host: www.myhost.com" + vbCrLf + _
vbCrLf + vbCrLF

1024 is the File Size.

As is, this statement retrieves the entire file.  Am I anywhere close to the
right syntax of this?  Can someone please shed some light on how the syntax
should look?  Thanks in Advance!

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Inet control use HTTP 1.1 or HTTP 1.0 ?

2. Force Inet Control to use HTTP 1.1?

3. Resuming Download In Http And FTP !!

4. Winsock HTTP Binary file download Help required

5. HTTP: Download large files using HTTP and Internetcontrol

6. Open a partially downloaded file from memory

7. XMLHttpRequest & HTTP 1.1 protocol

8. I am looking for a HTTP/1.1 ASP component

9. I am looking for a HTTP/1.1 ASP component

10. Use HTTP 1.1 through proxy connections

11. HTTP/1.1 401 Authorization Required - Help me calculate the digest nonce

12. VB control to download a file from http server