GetObject() and Outlook Express
Author Message
 GetObject() and Outlook Express

Does anybody know how to create an instance for Outlook Express using the
GetObject function. The following code works for Outlook not Outlook express so I
am thinking I need to change the "Outlook.application" to something else. I've
tried OutlookExpress.Application but nothing works. Any help would be great.

Set olMAPI = GetObject("", "Outlook.Application").GetNameSpace("MAPI")

Fri, 30 May 2003 07:39:38 GMT

1. cannot connect outlook to email server, but can connect outlook express

2. Inserting icons onto Outlook and Outlook Express

3. Outlook - or outlook Express

4. Programming outlook/outlook express from code

5. Outlook - Outlook Express

6. Outlook and Outlook Express...

7. Programs folder (Outlook 2000 or Outlook Express

8. Pointers using Outlook/Outlook Express Rules - Sending back tailored emails

9. outlook verses outlook express

10. Outlook / Outlook Express address books

11. Creating mail accounts for Outlook/Outlook Express using VB