Viewing Word documents with WebBrowser Control
Author Message
 Viewing Word documents with WebBrowser Control

I am using this control to navigate to a Word 97 document on my hard
disk.  I want Word to take over just like it does when I open a Word 97
document in IE.  It works halfway, i.e. the document opens and I can
control it in code, however, Word's toolbars and menus do not appear.
The WebBrowser control is on an MDI child form, and the MDI parent does
have its own toolbar and menus.  The really odd thing is that when the
WebBrowser control is first loading the document, the toolbars appear
for just a moment, then they disappear!

You can cc replies to me by email, or just post them.

Thanks!
Darcy
--
Darcy Fox
Applied Microsystems

NOTE: To send me return mail, please remove
the "NO_JUNK_MAIL" phrase from my address.

Sat, 11 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Viewing Word Documents with WebBrowser Control

2. Using Webbrowser Control to open and edit Word Documents

3. OCX control for viewing MS Word document

4. Displaying word documents -- WebBrowser control?

5. Hosting Word or Excel documents in the WebBrowser Control

6. Launch Word document in view modus?

7. Viewing word documents in IE5

8. View only component for word document

9. Viewing a Word document in a VB application

10. Viewing Word- and other documents with VB3

11. Q: Viewing Word Documents

12. View Word for windows document