Only .GetType method is exposed in VB.NET (webbrowser control's document object)
Author Message
 Only .GetType method is exposed in VB.NET (webbrowser control's document object)

There must be a simple solution to this.

In VB 6 I was used to:

with wb        'where wb = the webbrowser control not the TV station
    .document.write ("some text")
    .document.close
end with

When I drop the browser control in my toolbox in .net, add it to a form, I
get most of the methods and properties, but the document object only has the
.GetType method and vb breaks on the line where I try to do .document.write.
So how does one write a string to the doc object??

What am I missing??

Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:52:12 GMT

1. document object of brswer control only has .GetType method in vb.net

2. Exposing methods from .NET user control

3. Document's HTML source with WebBrowser control?

4. Document's HTML source with WebBrowser control?

5. VB5 Err: 438 Obj doesn't support property or method

6. WebBrowser control doesn't terminate in ActiveX document

7. WebBrowser control doesn't terminate in ActiveX document

9. How to call a method from Webbrowser control in VB

10. Exposing methods, VB vs VC

11. Referrer Property of Document Object not updated using Navigate method of webbrowser controller

12. WebBrowser.document properties/methods?