Accessing the IE4 proxy setting via Visual Basic or Scripting
Author Message
 Accessing the IE4 proxy setting via Visual Basic or Scripting

  I would like to write a simple app or script that let's me switch proxy
settings in I.E. (4+). I am swapping between out beta proxy, live proxy,
etc. all day and it's tedious.

Can anyone help me out or point me to a source of information?

Thanks in advance!

Wayne

Sun, 22 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Accessing the IE4 proxy setting via Visual Basic or Scripting
You could just find the registry settings and save a .REG file from Regedit
for each one. Then double-click the .REG file to change settings.
Quote:

>  I would like to write a simple app or script that let's me switch proxy
>settings in I.E. (4+). I am swapping between out beta proxy, live proxy,
>etc. all day and it's tedious.

Sun, 22 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Connecting to Access via Visual Basic via Internet

2. Help- Registry Change to IE4 Proxy Setting in Win95

3. setting location of data files in CrystalReport via Visual Basic

4. Changing proxy server config via script

5. Setting-up a Dial-Up Connection via Visual Basic

6. Changing Dial-up connection proxy settings scripts/tools?

7. Changing Dial-up connection proxy settings scripts/tools?

8. Script to change IE Proxy settings

9. Script to change Proxy settings

10. setting print option in IE4 using script

11. Accessing Borland dBase files via VISUAL BASIC

12. Accessing Borland dBase files via Visual Basic