Create Web Page With VB.
Author Message
 Create Web Page With VB.

I know how to develope programs but very new in creating A web page in VB5.0
I don't know where to start. Can anyone help me? I don't know where to start
or what books to read? Thank You.

Mon, 02 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Create Web Page With VB.
what do you mean develop a web page in VB5.0 or make an editor?
if you want to make a webpage, dont use vb5 get something like FP98/Express,
Homesite, HotMetal, or the best i think Notepad(windows)
to get help on making an editor go to the Microsoft SBNetwork and have a look at
some projects like DHTMLEdit
Quote:

> I know how to develope programs but very new in creating A web page in VB5.0
> I don't know where to start. Can anyone help me? I don't know where to start
> or what books to read? Thank You.

Mon, 02 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Create Web Page With VB.
It sounds like you want to write an Active Server Page (ASP) using VBScript
in MS Visual InterDev.  Take a look at http://msdn.microsoft.com/vinterdev
for starters.  There are lots of books out there and just as many free web
sites with info.  You will need more of an infrastructure commitment for
building web applications since you will need Internet Information Server 3
or 4, an NT server to host them, and a tool for building the site (E.g.
Homesite or VI6).

Take a look at microsoft.public.vinterdev for more ideas.

Quote:

>> I know how to develope programs but very new in creating A web page in
VB5.0
>> I don't know where to start. Can anyone help me? I don't know where to
start
>> or what books to read? Thank You.

Thu, 05 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Create Web Page With VB.
There is also another way to go, with VB 6.0 : using Webclasses in VB is
just simple and great for VB developers to set up dynamic web pages, that
would be very difficult to obtain with any of the tools mentioned in here.

HTH

Georges Bessis

Quote:

>It sounds like you want to write an Active Server Page (ASP) using VBScript
>in MS Visual InterDev.  Take a look at http://msdn.microsoft.com/vinterdev
>for starters.  There are lots of books out there and just as many free web
>sites with info.  You will need more of an infrastructure commitment for
>building web applications since you will need Internet Information Server 3
>or 4, an NT server to host them, and a tool for building the site (E.g.
>Homesite or VI6).

>Take a look at microsoft.public.vinterdev for more ideas.

>>> I know how to develope programs but very new in creating A web page in
>VB5.0
>>> I don't know where to start. Can anyone help me? I don't know where to
>start
>>> or what books to read? Thank You.

Mon, 16 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. create a VB.NET Comment Web Page

2. Making a Dynamic Web Page From an Application Created in VB 5.0

3. Creating A vb control to access another web page

4. pass a form from web page to web page

5. pass a form from web page to web page

6. Create new items from a web page hyperlink

7. Creating a web page that accesses public folders in outlook

8. How do I create an HTML web page

9. Create Contact from Web page to End User machine

10. Creating web page to place item in Outlook calendar

11. Save as web page while creating an app in visual basic 6.0 for visio

12. determining filenames of gifs created with SaveAs Web Page