Making http calls and parsing results.
Author Message
 Making http calls and parsing results.

Hello,

I am looking to write a VBA module in access that will
query our corporate directory via http and then parse the
results to find any exact matches.

In access/vba how do you make an url call?  How would I
then process the results.  Access 2000 is the version.

Thanks for the help.

Alex-

Fri, 30 Dec 2005 22:06:12 GMT

1. newbie: making an activex app that is activated by http calls

2. To Call or not to Call - test results

3. Parse HTTP page with VBScript

4. Parsing HTTP Request Header

5. Run Query based on Listbox results - text parsing?

6. Script to parse Outlook survey results to a .CSV file

7. Launching IE to display the results of an HTTP Post

8. dll to do a http post and give back results to ASP in a variable

9. HTTP result Code With Inet Transfer Control

10. http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu http://www.besamung.de.vu

11. Howto: Parse a string, making links clickable?