I don′t get Mapi and Outlook Express to receive new mail
Author Message
 I don′t get Mapi and Outlook Express to receive new mail

Help!

When I send mail from my program using outlook express as MAPI,
i dont get i to recieve any mail from the server for me.

i use the:

mapi.downloadmail true

but it still only sends...
??

plz help

Martin Lange

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. outlook express from application (MAPI) when OE is not default e-mail client

2. send mail Mapi control & outlook express

3. VB, MAPI, and Outlook Express: Microsoft MAPI Control 6.0

4. MAPI connection to Outlook or Outlook Express

5. Question regarding MAPI, MS Outlook 2000, and Outlook Express 6

6. MAPI OUTLOOK and OUTLOOK EXPRESS

7. Creating mail accounts for Outlook/Outlook Express using VB

8. Outlook 98 Automation - Getting NEW mail

9. Access Outlook 2000/Express Inbox Folder over Mapi

10. Does outlook express support MAPI, CDO?

11. MAPI with Outlook Express issue

12. Simple MAPI - Outlook Express 5 - Need Sample Code