Webbrowser...Question
Author Message
 Webbrowser...Question

I've never done any real programming with this control.  I started fooling
aroung with it the other day.  As an exercise I decided to write a program
that goes into my bank site and retieve my rsp (401) portfolio.  I can get
so far by putting my userid and password on the login page and submitting
the page but I don't know how to access the page that comesback.  I has
frames in it.  These frames have account number that normally I click to get
into.

Can someone tell/some me how to access the page.

Thu, 05 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. WebBrowser Question

2. WebBrowser Question

3. EZ(?) Webbrowser question

4. WebBrowser question

5. Very simple ActiveX/WebBrowser question (long version)

6. WebBrowser question

7. YA WebBrowser question...

8. Very simple ActiveX/WebBrowser question (long version)

9. VB5/WebBrowser questions

10. WebBrowser Questions

11. WebBrowser question

12. "WebBrowser Question" - Add to favorites, how?