Webbrowser-Control: execwb - Parameter [Pvain] (print templates)
Author Message
 Webbrowser-Control: execwb - Parameter [Pvain] (print templates)

Hi, Roswitha!

I don't know if you someone has already helped you, but here it goes:

PRB: Cannot Use ExecWB() to Print HTML Documents with Print Templates in
Visual Basic
< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;en-us;Q308649&SD=MSKB>

Good luck!
Klaus

Quote:
> hello,
> I am using the execwb-method to print
> and I want to fill the parameter [Pvain]
> with the path and name of a print template.
> But it doesn't work.

> Is there any way in VB?

> greetings
> Roswitha

Wed, 29 Jun 2005 00:18:11 GMT
 Webbrowser-Control: execwb - Parameter [Pvain] (print templates)
Hi, Roswitha!

I don't know if you someone has already helped you, but here it goes:

PRB: Cannot Use ExecWB() to Print HTML Documents with Print Templates in
Visual Basic
<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q308649&SD=MSKB>

Good luck!
Klaus

Quote:
> hello,
> I am using the execwb-method to print
> and I want to fill the parameter [Pvain]
> with the path and name of a print template.
> But it doesn't work.

> Is there any way in VB?

> greetings
> Roswitha

Wed, 29 Jun 2005 00:19:07 GMT
 Webbrowser-Control: execwb - Parameter [Pvain] (print templates)
Hi, Roswitha!

I don't know if you someone has already helped you, but here it goes:

PRB: Cannot Use ExecWB() to Print HTML Documents with Print Templates in
Visual Basic
<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q308649&SD=MSKB>

Good luck!
Klaus

Quote:
> hello,
> I am using the execwb-method to print
> and I want to fill the parameter [Pvain]
> with the path and name of a print template.
> But it doesn't work.

> Is there any way in VB?

> greetings
> Roswitha

Wed, 29 Jun 2005 00:17:48 GMT

1. Webbrowser-Control: execwb - Parameter [Pvain] (print templates)

2. How to print custom headers with webbrowser.ExecWB using a SafeArray

3. WebBrowser.ExecWB & Print

4. ExecWB and Zoom: Font Size in WebBrowser Control

5. Help w/ ExecWB method of WebBrowser control

6. ExecWB method of WebBrowser control

7. ExecWB command (WebBrowser control)

8. WebBrowser. ExecWB. pvaIN & pvaOut

9. ExecWB method for clipboard copy with webbrowser

10. WebBrowser ExecWB and OLECMDID_FIND

11. programmatically controlling header/footer on doc printed from WebBrowser control

12. Print HTML page by ExecWB