Detecting bad web site in web browser control
Author Message
 Detecting bad web site in web browser control

I have made code that can detect the window which says "Internet Explorer
cannot open the website ....", and kill this window ( got this far with
help from the newsgroup).  Problem is, the Webbrowser control halts my
whole program when this happens, so even a timer event does not seem to be
able to trigger my routine to get rid of the Explorer error.  It seems I
need to have several tasks running, but I apparantly don't.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Scott Baxter
www.baxtsoft.com

Fri, 03 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with Browser control on NT and web site with Macromedia Flash

2. Web Browser Control - Limit Sites and instances

3. Web Browser: Opening link in new Web Browser window

4. How to make my web browser as a default web browser

5. Printing a Web Page in Web Browser Control

6. Web Browser Ctl - Error Opening Internet Site

7. Web browser control, .Document object browser/viewer?

8. Web Browser Ctl - Error Opening Internet Site

9. Detecting Web Site Change

10. Detecting Web Site Change

11. Sending Web Visitors to a backup web site if main one is down

12. Detecting and Launching a Web Browser ?