FTPGetFile API and timeout
Author Message
 FTPGetFile API and timeout

I'm using FTPGetfile API (from wininet.dll) to make a update utility for my
program. Everythinsg works fine......if the FTO site can be connencted. If
the FTP site is not abvailable, VB keeps trying to connect without somekind
of timeout. Does anibody know how I can use some kind of Timeout with FTP in
the wininet.dll?

I will reward a good answer with a registration number for my new IconBook
version.

Wed, 03 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. FtpGetFile Win API

2. FtpGetFile Win API

3. timeout with windows-api

4. Using InternetSetOption API Call for FTP Timeout

5. Adjust default timeout for API connect

6. CopyFile API--Can you control timeout?

7. FtpGetFile - cache problem info

8. WinInet and FtpGetFile() FtpPutFile() (Large Numbers of Files)

9. FtpGetFile and FtpPutFile returns false - Please help!

10. Strange Behavior after FtpGetFile()

11. FtpGetFile and FtpPutFile returns false - Please help!

12. vb6 wininet ftpgetfile cache