printing webpage problem using webbrowser activex
Author Message
 printing webpage problem using webbrowser activex

Hi!

I am using the webbrowser in my VB projects to print
reports (crytal sucks!)

I can print the webpage using:

Web.ExecWB OLECMDID_PRINT, OLECMDEXECOPT_PROMPTUSER

This all works great, except how do I tell the webbrowser to print
my web page landscape??

I also want to know how to turn of page headers and footers without touching
the webbrowsers
page layout settings in the registery.

many thanks,

AH

Fri, 19 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. printing webpage problem using webbrowser activex

2. Using ActiveX control on webpage

3. Please help step me through using an ActiveX control on my webpage

4. Printing Webpages using vbscript???

5. Error printing a webpage using webcontrol

6. Problem with ActiveX in a webpage

7. Using the Webbrowser ActiveX control

8. Webbrowser control generates GPF when used in a activex document

9. Dyamicly create webpage with webbrowser component.

10. Stopping webpage resizing in WebBrowser control

11. WebBrowser Control: Displaying webpage from string of HTML source

12. How to print custom headers with webbrowser.ExecWB using a SafeArray