FTP IS KILLING ME
Author Message
 FTP IS KILLING ME

I can read using INET1, but I want to send 1 text line to Append to a file
on my website. How do I send a file or for that matter append to an
exisiting on? , I looked at all the examples and tried everything with no
luck. I tried CGI, FTP and HTTP. I also couldn't figure out what to pass to
an exsisting CGI program I had on the Site. I'm sending 1 line of text and I
want the CGI to mail it to me. Any ideas. Also, is there a way to get the PC
IP without using WINIPCFG so I can display it in my VB App. I hate being
stuck like this.. Thanks for any hints ahead of time.

Sun, 24 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 FTP IS KILLING ME
Quote:
>I can read using INET1, but I want to send 1 text line to Append to a file
>on my website. How do I send a file or for that matter append to an
>exisiting on?

My free xFtp control can append to both local and remote files.

Quote:
>IP without using WINIPCFG

It also retrieves the Local and Remote Domain names and IP addresses.

xFtp also comes with a complete programmers manual, source code, can do
sync/async transfers, has logging features, async notification events so
progress bars can be used with it and sample applications  from simple
transfers to building Explorer-Like apps (also with source).

Brad

--

Free ActiveX Controls:
xStrings - Useful string methods and Regular Expressions!

>I can read using INET1, but I want to send 1 text line to Append to a file
>on my website. How do I send a file or for that matter append to an
>exisiting on? , I looked at all the examples and tried everything with no
>luck. I tried CGI, FTP and HTTP. I also couldn't figure out what to pass to
>an exsisting CGI program I had on the Site. I'm sending 1 line of text and
>want the CGI to mail it to me. Any ideas. Also, is there a way to get the
PC
>IP without using WINIPCFG so I can display it in my VB App. I hate being
>stuck like this.. Thanks for any hints ahead of time.

Wed, 27 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. KILL KILL KILL :-(

2. Kill ftp users (IIS)

3. ftp problem kills me

4. I am facing few problems in FTP

5. Kill.Doc is killing me...

6. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

8. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

9. When is 5:00 AM not 5:00 AM? When it's 5:00 AM.

10. ftp://ftp.basicguru.com/pub/dnavarro/

11. FTP - determining if incoming FTP file is loaded before FTPing it out

12. FTP - Get File Date from FTP Site