Sending E-Mail with attachments
Author Message
 Sending E-Mail with attachments

Hi this is Jimmy from India.

I am trying to develope an application to send e-mail with attachments.

Please guide me from where to download relevant active-x controls for the
same.

Thanks if it works.

Jimmy_____.

Tue, 06 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Sending E-Mail with attachments
Hi,

Jimmy schrieb:

Quote:
> I am trying to develope an application to send e-mail with attachments.

Try AspEmail. It supports attachments, HTML-Mails and much more. You can
download it at http://www.aspemail.com

HTH

Chris

--
Christopher Kleinheitz Offenburg Germany
Die Welt ist eine Datenbank

Wed, 07 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Sending E-Mail with attachments
It's using IIS I need an ocx which can bypass iis and asp.

Thanks for this but it is not solving my problem.

Quote:
> Hi,

> Jimmy schrieb:

> > I am trying to develope an application to send e-mail with attachments.

> Try AspEmail. It supports attachments, HTML-Mails and much more. You can
> download it at http://www.aspemail.com

> HTH

> Chris

> --
> Christopher Kleinheitz Offenburg Germany
> Die Welt ist eine Datenbank

Wed, 07 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sending emails with attachments from Access

2. Macro to send email and attachment to current contact

3. Can you help? (Sending Emails with Attachments)

4. Send Email with Attachment

5. Use ShellExecute to send email with attachments

6. Send Email (with attachment) automatically with VB5

7. Send email with attachment in EVB

8. Sending Email with Default Email Software WITH Attachment

9. how i send attachment in the biginnig when sending the mail with olemsg32.dll

10. Word Mail merge to Outlook Email with PDF Attachment

11. use VBA send a snapshot type report out as an attachment of an email

12. Auotmate email file attachment (upload) and send - help?