dropdown treeview
Author Message
 dropdown treeview

Hi,

for use in an Intranet environment, I would like to use an ActiveX control
which looks like a dropdown combobox, but which displays a treeview instead
of a list. Does anybody know if this is possible in VB or even already
exists ?

thanks in advance
Hilbert Leijen

Sat, 26 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dropdown Treeview

2. dropdown treeview

3. Dropdown Treeview

4. Treeview + Dropdown Combo

5. Dropdown button in a toolbar / Treeview right click

6. Populate one Dropdown determind by selection in another dropdown

8. Make treeview act like treeview in Outlook

9. Like Treeview AND NOT Like Treeview

10. Copying TreeView nodes to another TreeView

11. Drag/drop from Explorer TreeView to my VB TreeView

12. Drag from Treeview to Treeview