How to call Outlook express in VB source code
Author Message
 How to call Outlook express in VB source code

Not sure what you want to do. However, we can call ShellExecute to send an
email via the client's default email client. Please check the sample to see
if it helps.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

If you would like to deal/access with Outlook Express, refer to this
article:

Q239576 INFO: Developer Support Limitations with Outlook Express
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sincerely,

Alick Ye, MCSD
Product Support Services
Microsoft Corporation
Get Secure! - <www.microsoft.com/security>

--------------------

Subject: How to call Outlook express in VB source code
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 01:42:27 -0800

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vb.controls.internet

Hi,there,
   I wanna call Outlook Express to send email in my VB
source code,how do I fulfill this ?? pls revert me,thanks
a lot!!!

Mon, 23 May 2005 16:25:15 GMT

1. Calling outlook Express from VB, with address, subject and some text included

2. Calling Outlook express from VB

3. Calling Outlook express from VB

4. Programming outlook/outlook express from code

5. Creating mail accounts for Outlook/Outlook Express using VB

6. VB Using Outlook Express to Outlook

7. Calling Outlook Express from VBScript

8. Call dll (writen with C lanuage) by VB [test source code]

9. Outlook express won't auto-download when called from MAPIMessages control

10. Simple MAPI - Outlook Express 5 - Need Sample Code

11. Coding an Outlook Express in Visual Basic ?

12. Coding an Outlook Express in Visual Basic ?