Wanted Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition
Author Message
 Wanted Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

Hi All

I want to purchase Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition
must be original CD, & Licence . Ireland cash waiting

Regards

David Egan

Mon, 29 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Wanted Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition
T.J. Tallent schrieb:

Quote:
> Hi All

> I want to purchase Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition
> must be original CD, & Licence . Ireland cash waiting

> Regards

> David Egan

 If you are still a pupil or a student, you can send Microsoft a copy of
your pupil/student password, and you'll get it much cheaper. I (in
Germany  ) could get Office Professional (1200DM) for only 400 DM!

Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Wanted Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition
I've got a spare copy.

You can have it for free if you cut me in on 5% of all your future earnings
:)

Only joking .. tell me where you are and I'll mail it to you .. as long as
US Customs allow it out of the country ..

Quote:

>Hi All

>I want to purchase Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition
>must be original CD, & Licence . Ireland cash waiting

>Regards

>David Egan

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Wanted Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition
Benjamin Preidecker schrieb:

Quote:
> T.J. Tallent schrieb:

> > Hi All

> > I want to purchase Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition
> > must be original CD, & Licence . Ireland cash waiting

> > Regards

> > David Egan

>  If you are still a pupil or a student, you can send Microsoft a copy
> of
> your pupil/student password, and you'll get it much cheaper. I (in
> Germany  ) could get Office Professional (1200DM) for only 400 DM!

   It's not password, it's passport!

Sorry

Benjamin

Thu, 01 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition and ADO 2.0

2. Display network neighborhood in Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

3. Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition and ADO 2.0

4. Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

5. Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

6. Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition

7. VB 5.0 Professional Edition Vs. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition

8. Learning Visual Basic Learning Edition Deluxe/Professional Edition

9. need visual C++ 5.0 Professional Edition

10. VISUAL BASIC 3.0 Professional edition

11. Visual Basic 4.0 Professional Edition

12. Price of Visual Basic 3.0 Professional Edition