WebForm : Filling in radio buttons and drop boxes?
Author Message
 WebForm : Filling in radio buttons and drop boxes?

Hello,

I have the making of a vb app that fills out a form automatically. Works
fine on txt boxes but not on anything else.

I have tried  Selected = 2, SelectedIndex = 2, = "value", but nothing works.

Any help please?

Sun, 20 Jun 2004 12:06:40 GMT

1. Making Radio Buttons, check boxes , and Frames Transparent

2. reading data from text boxes and radio buttons

3. Help needed for Frames, text boxes, radio buttons and scrolling (F^2)

4. Radio Buttons Box associated with a field of a table

5. Disable button and change button value at radio

6. Button for filling a fill-In field ? (Newbie)

7. Button for filling a fill-In field ? (Newbie)

8. Button for filling a fill In field ? (Newbie)

9. Make the button of the drop down box transparent

10. Instructions Dialog box radio box to not show any longer

11. Disable a button on a webform.aspx

12. how to reference webform control from another webform???