 VBS SCRIPT

    How can I create a .vbs file??

thank

Wed, 23 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VBS SCRIPT
copy this into a text file...

myName = Inputbox("whats your name ?", "Name", "")
msgbox "My Name is " & myName & vbnewline & "Today is " & now

save it as test.vbs
double-click it
--
Tom

Quote:
>     How can I create a .vbs file??

> thank

Wed, 23 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VBS SCRIPT
You have to have the Windows Scripting Host Installed

--
Cheers,

Greg Jackson MCSD, MCT
Sr. Software Engineer
STEP Technology
PDX, OR
http://www.steptech.com

Quote:
>     How can I create a .vbs file??

> thank

Fri, 25 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running a .vbs script from within a .vbs script

2. Launching 6 .vbs scripts simultaneously from a single script

3. Cannot Start debugging .vbs-Script in MS Script Debugger

4. Call a VBA procedure from within VBS script?

5. Running a file from a .VBS script

6. VBS scripting with a IIS twist

7. How To Fill In An HTML Form On A Web Page Using A Standalone .VBS Script

8. Creating *.VBS Scripts

9. vbs script to test my users?

10. email me ny vbs scripts i am making a huge prog with any features u send

11. Cant Run VBS Scripts

12. email me ny vbs scripts i am making a huge prog with any features u send