HELP: VBSP2 & VBD & VBR
Author Message
 HELP: VBSP2 & VBD & VBR

Hi,
I've read quite a lot about the .vbd install problem.
I use an Activex Document which initializes a Remote DCOM component (.VBR).
I've created an Internet Download Setup with the Setup Wizard.
I've added the .vbr file of the server component to it.
When I test this with IE3.02 at a remote computer, this happens:
1. Installing component...
2. Opening xxx.VBD from...
    What would you like to do with this file?
When I don't use vbr and write a simple application, then it's all right.
Why?
Does anyone else use vbr with activex document?
Server is an Activex Exe and Compile to P-Code, Start Mode Activex Component
and Remote Server file checkbox is selected.
Server component code:  (ProDCOMDemoServer.clsDCOMDemoServer)
***************************
Public Function ServerTime()
           ServerTime = Time
End Function
Client is an Activex DLL and Compile to P-Code.
Client component code:
****************************
Modul:
    Public oServer As New ProDCOMDemoServer.clsDCOMDemoServer
UserDocument:
    Private Sub commandbuttonServerTime_Click()
           labelServerTime.Caption = oServer.ServerTime
      End Sub
************
Thanks:
Dani
from Hungary
PS: Sorry for my poor English.

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. *&*&*&* Date math question *&*&*&*

2. ネットゲーム オセロ, インターネットのお金を稼ぐ, オンラインゲーム&#123

4. RDS & VBD

5. WIN2000 & ActiveX UserDocuments (.vbd files)

6. WIN2000 & ActiveX UserDocuments (.vbd files)

7. HELP: KeyPreview && Text Boxes :HELP

8. how to call &&&.bat from outlook

9. Illegal use of Null Values !^&*$@^&*^$&*

10. VBD MENU lost & VBD unrecognised on client: Please HELP !!!!.

11. Help in MSGBOX & FORMS &PROJECTS

12. Help With The $&@*(&#$(* Masked Edit Control