Cannot access "Datasource", "Datamember" props in User Control??
Author Message
 Cannot access "Datasource", "Datamember" props in User Control??

I recently created a User Control with a third party Flex Grid on it I tried
to expose all of the properties and methods of the Flex Grid control through
the User Control so as to customize the control for multiple forms.

I seem to be accessing the other properties and methods just fine, yet the
"Datasource" and "Datamember" props are giving me a lot of trouble. They are
bombing the whole program everytime I try to run the app. I have referenced
the MS Data Source interfaces in both the control and the app. Is there
something that I am missing??

Any help would be appreciated.

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cannot access "Datasource", "Datamember" props in User Control??

2. "Cannot load """

3. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

4. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA

5. SysCmd 603, "path","path"

6. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

7. Loop print "VARIABLE", "VARIABLE"

8. DLL or something like "#"#ยค#"!"#

9. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

11. Problem With "window.showmodaldialog("")"