ActiveX Control Crashes When Using Classes in IE4
Author Message
 ActiveX Control Crashes When Using Classes in IE4

I have a ActiveX control that was writen in VB6 that is using local class
and MTS objects. My problem is when the ocx is run in the IE4 it crashes
when the user exits the control. My question is, Can you have local classes
in and OCX used by IE4, and if you can how are they setup.

Thanks Ben

Sun, 23 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using ActiveX controls in IE4.0

2. VB5 ActiveX Document and IE4 crash on tab

3. VB4 (16-bit) and IE4.01: Webbrowser control crashes

4. Using Classes in ActiveX Controls.

5. ActiveX control crashes Excel and ActiveX test container

6. ActiveX control crashes Excel and ActiveX test container

7. Using an ActiveX control in a class?

8. Key/tab problems using VB ActiveX controls in MFC CView and derived classes or PropertyPage

9. Reading PARAM in VB5 ActiveX Document using IE4

10. Please help - using IE4 back button with ActiveX Doc

11. Please help - using IE4 back button with ActiveX Doc

12. Changing Properties of ActiveX Control In FP Crashes the control