Help On DateTime Picker
Author Message
 Help On DateTime Picker

Hi Everyone,
 As you know, the DateTime Picker control has a check box property, whey you
click on the check box to make it uncheck, it will return a Null value, I
realy do want the Null value in my application, but I realy do not want the
grey text inside, how can I make it empty?

Thanks

Michael

Wed, 25 Jun 2003 05:27:07 GMT
 Help On DateTime Picker

Quote:

> Hi Everyone,
>  As you know, the DateTime Picker control has a check box property, whey
> you click on the check box to make it uncheck, it will return a Null
> value, I realy do want the Null value in my application, but I realy do
> not want the grey text inside, how can I make it empty?

Private Sub DTPicker1_Change()
  DTPformat DTPicker1
End Sub

Private Sub Form_Load()
  DTPicker1.Value = Null
  DTPformat DTPicker1
End Sub

Private Sub DTPformat(ByVal dtp As DTPicker)
With dtp
    If IsNull(.Value) Then
        .Format = dtpCustom
        .CustomFormat = " "
    Else
        .Format = dtpLongDate
    End If
End With
End Sub

Bertie

Wed, 25 Jun 2003 05:52:42 GMT

1. Help On DateTime Picker

2. Help: DateTime Picker

3. DateTime Picker anomaly - please help

4. DateTime Picker anomaly - please help

5. MSCOMCT2.OCX and DateTime Picker control problem

6. DateTime Picker BorderStyle

7. datetime picker return type, changing time

8. DateTime Picker

9. Another problem with the DateTime picker

10. Datetime picker control in VB5

11. DateTime Picker control

12. DateTime Picker