A third party control called Spread OCX
Author Message
 A third party control called Spread OCX

Abhijit,

What questions do you have about Spread  OCX ???

--KK

  Has anybody used this control? I got questions about it.

  Thanks,
  Abhijit

  --
  Computers can never replace human stupidity

Sun, 03 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 A third party control called Spread OCX

Hi there,
I want to use the spread to track changes in the master, load the spread with data from the table. This would be [15 X 15] grid. Allow the user to make changes in the data, have a combo box populated with details from another table and similar stuff. Do you have an example for that?
It would be helpful if you do. Else I plan to use the MSFLEXGRID control. But that does have its limitations.
Thanks
Abhijit

  Abhijit,

  What questions do you have about Spread  OCX ???

  --KK

    Has anybody used this control? I got questions about it.

    Thanks,
    Abhijit

    --
    Computers can never replace human stupidity

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 A third party control called Spread OCX

Abhi,

I don't have any examples - at this time. I know that it can be done. I suggest you actually visit www.fpoint.com and check it out..

Good Luck.

--KK

[...]

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 A third party control called Spread OCX

The MSFLEXGRID doesn't let the user editing the content of the grid, but you can make an OCX (or look about the CCRP project) that would be. I used the Spread control: it has a lot of new good method and properties, but I had also problems related to 3rd party components that will crash with this OCX.

Also, all the FarPoint componens have a lot of problems with numeric/date value and regional settings (Y2K?). I decided to remove the Spread OCX and write my new control based on the Microsoft FlexGrid Standard control. This improve also performances (less memory, less problems, total control of my code, etc.)

Bye

  Hi there,
  I want to use the spread to track changes in the master, load the spread with data from the table. This would be [15 X 15] grid. Allow the user to make changes in the data, have a combo box populated with details from another table and similar stuff. Do you have an example for that?
  It would be helpful if you do. Else I plan to use the MSFLEXGRID control. But that does have its limitations.
  Thanks
  Abhijit

Wed, 06 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB calling DLL using Third party .ocx

2. Error useing third party OCX

3. Third Party OCX and VB.NET

4. Third Party OCX

5. Third party OCX and RaiseEvent

6. Need Third-Party Printing OCX

7. Third-Party ocx for MSDN Help interface

8. Making function calls to a third-party printer SDK from VBA

9. VBScript calling third party dll

10. CALLING A THIRD PARTY 'EXE'

11. call a 16bit third party dll from VB5

12. Using a third-party ActiveX as a control in VB .Net