crystal control in vb6 is missing
Author Message
 crystal control in vb6 is missing

hi everyone,
crystal control in vb6 is missing.
Does it come with the professional edition or Do I need to
have the Enterprise edition??
or
could anyone please tell me how i could get the crystal
reports control in vb6 or how i could use the crviewer??
------
crvReports.GetViewName ("Billing_Info.rpt")
crvReports.GetViewPath ("S:\Kleber\CIBC_Circuits")
crvReports.PrintReport
'crvReports.ViewReport "S:\Kleber\CIBC_Circuits\Billing_Inf
o.rpt"
crvReports.Visible = True
crvReports.DisplayToolbar = True
------
any help will be greatly appreciated
thanks
kp

Fri, 18 Nov 2005 22:41:23 GMT
 crystal control in vb6 is missing

Quote:
> hi everyone,
> crystal control in vb6 is missing.
> Does it come with the professional edition or Do I need to
> have the Enterprise edition??

In VB6, Crystal Reports (CR) was replaced with the Data Report Designer.
The version of CR that shipped with VB5 is available on the VB6 CD, but you
need to install it separately. IOW, it can't be installed via VB6's Setup.
Where you'll find the CR installation will vary depending on whether you
have Visual Basic or Visual Studio and what edition of either of these that
you have (I believe CR is included with both Pro and Ent, but not entirely
sure about that).  For example, I have Visual Studio 6 Enterprise, and the
CR installation program is on Disc 3 in the "\COMMON\TOOLS\VB\CRYSREPT"
folder.

Mike

Sat, 19 Nov 2005 09:31:27 GMT

1. Am I missing something, or is VB6 wierd?

2. Undraggable controls: Am I Missing something???

3. WebBrowser Control - what am i missing?

4. tabstrip control what am I missing?

5. Missing Crystal Custom Control

6. missing: Crystal Report Control

7. Missing MAPI controls in VB6 learning

8. Missing MAPI controls in VB6 learning

9. missing library p2qqbe.dll crystal reports 3 to crystal reports 5

10. Access Runtime - Am I Missing Something?

11. AM I missing something - Sum and Cumulative Sum

12. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control