How can I send message to a RichText Box Ctrl?
Author Message
 How can I send message to a RichText Box Ctrl?

I have tried hard to send a paraformat message to the richtextbox, but
always returns 0, can anyone help me out?
Thanks

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 15:57:53 GMT
 How can I send message to a RichText Box Ctrl?

Quote:
> I have tried hard to send a paraformat message to the richtextbox, but
> always returns 0, can anyone help me out?
> Thanks

Post your code.   Your description tells us nothing about what you could be
doing incorrectly.

Mike

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 20:12:18 GMT

1. MAPI message Send method puts message in Outbox but it isn't actually sent

2. How to disable ctrl-x, ctrl-v handling in Rich Text Box

3. RichText Ctrl Error

4. VBA Mail Sending: Confirmation message box

5. Copies of messages in the Sent box?

6. Send Keys for Message Box

7. Sending a message to a combo Box.

8. How to write protect the text box or richText box in Vb5.0

9. Sending a message box before logon

10. HOW CAN I DISABLE CTRL+X, CTRL+V,CTRL+C

11. HOW CAN I DISABLE Ctrl+C,Ctrl+V,Ctrl+X

12. Looking for a control that allows messages to be sent to SMS messaging service or pager