Copy Selection from MSFlexGrid to Clipboard
Author Message
 Copy Selection from MSFlexGrid to Clipboard

Can anyone help me with the code I need to copy a selection across multiple
columns and rows from the MSFlexGrid into the Clipboard.  I would then copy
the Clipboard contents into Excel.

ghv

Wed, 23 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Copy Selection from MSFlexGrid to Clipboard

On Sat, 7 Mar 1998 15:01:35 -0500, "FRED VERBAKEL"

Quote:

>Can anyone help me with the code I need to copy a selection across multiple
>columns and rows from the MSFlexGrid into the Clipboard.  I would then copy
>the Clipboard contents into Excel.

>ghv

You can select a range of rows, then use the "Clip" property to read
the selection.  The columns will be separated by tabs (vbTab) and the
rows will be delimited by carriage returns (vbCr.)

-Kevin Buchan
Senior Developer
Premier Service Systems, Inc.

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Copy Selection from MSFlexGrid to Clipboard

I've never used it before, but in researching a means to disable the
automatic scrolling during a dragdrop operation, I came across the "clip"
property. Thus,
    myString = myFlex.clip
sets my string to the contents of the selected cells. Cell columns are
delimited with a TAB and cell rows are delimited with a vbCrLf. That should
do the trick. Just Copy the string to the clipboard via the normal clipmoard
methods.

Quote:

>Can anyone help me with the code I need to copy a selection across multiple
>columns and rows from the MSFlexGrid into the Clipboard.  I would then copy
>the Clipboard contents into Excel.

>ghv

Mon, 04 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copy a MsFlexGrid selection into the Clipboard

2. Copying DBGrid contents to clipboard (Or copying a table from a Data component to clipboard)

3. Copying to Clipboard a Mult-Selection?

4. MSFlexGrid select/copy to clipboard?

5. How to copy to clipboard from MSFlexGrid control?

6. Copy to clipboard form msflexgrid

7. Copy To Clipboard using MSFlexGrid

8. MSFlexGrid to Clipboard HELP - Please.

9. Disable Multiple Selections in MSFlexGrid

10. MSFlexGrid Row Selection

11. MSFlexGrid non contiguous selection

12. MSFlexGrid Selection w/ merged rows