URGENT!!!: How to print to Pre-Printed Form
Author Message
 URGENT!!!: How to print to Pre-Printed Form

Hi All,
    I am currently trying to write a module to print to a preprinted form.
Anyone has any sample programs and any idea on how to do it? Please help
urgently

Thank you.

regards,
Gohwah

Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:59:12 GMT
 URGENT!!!: How to print to Pre-Printed Form

Quote:
> Hi All,
>     I am currently trying to write a module to print to a preprinted
form.
> Anyone has any sample programs and any idea on how to do it? Please
help
> urgently

> Thank you.

> regards,
> Gohwah

You would use the Printer object to adjust the position of the printhead
in each field, the size of the printable area etc. This url may be of
help to you.
www.devx.com/premier/mgznarch/vbpj/1995/2feb95/progtech.pdf

Sat, 25 Sep 2004 21:37:36 GMT
 URGENT!!!: How to print to Pre-Printed Form

Quote:
> You would use the Printer object to adjust the position of the printhead
> in each field, the size of the printable area etc. This url may be of
> help to you.
> www.devx.com/premier/mgznarch/vbpj/1995/2feb95/progtech.pdf

Interesting read...  apparently written for VB 2.0, but relevant
nonetheless.

--
Bill Hileman, MCP, CPP, BCIP
Programmer/Analyst, DASI

Yahoo! Club (now Group)  for Certaholics

Computer Language Comparison
http://www.boneville.net/programming/default.htm

Sat, 25 Sep 2004 23:09:28 GMT

1. URGENT!! : How to print to Pre-Printed Forms

2. Printing to a pre-printed form

3. Printing to a pre-printed forms.

4. Printing to a Pre-printed Form

5. Can Crystal Report print a pre-printed form?

6. how to print in pre-printed invoice

7. Printing on pre printed stationery

8. Printing Preprint Forms ?

9. How to Print on PrePrinted Form (like invoice..)

10. application for pre-printed forms

11. How to print on a preprinted form?

12. Help on aligning pre-printed forms with NEC Pinwriter P2000