ZIP SURVEY ...just 3 days left to win
Author Message
 ZIP SURVEY ...just 3 days left to win

Note: Only 3 days left to respond and win the Palm Pilot

Dear programmer,

We are a software component manufacturer interested in your professional
opinion on Zip data compression components. We would like to make sure
your needs are met and that we can be easily accessible to you. For this
purpose, a survey has been prepared and is available at on the web at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ . Please bookmark it if you don't have
time to fill it out right away.

Survey participants are eligible to win a Palm Pilot IIIxe, which will
be drawn randomly from among all valid entries submitted before
December 8, 2000. The winner's name and company name will be published
on www.componentsurvey.com shortly thereafter.

Please understand that for the purpose of this study we prefer to stay
anonymous in order not to influence your answers.

Sun, 25 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. ZIP SURVEY [only 3 days left to win]

2. ZIP SURVEY [just 3 days left to win]

3. ZIP SURVEY (just 3 days left to win!)

4. ZIP SURVEY [only 3 days left to win]

5. Crystal User Survey - 4 days left to respond

6. Crystal User Survey - 5 days left!

7. ZIP COMPONENT SURVEY (win a palm pilot)

8. ZIP COMPONENT SURVEY (win a palm pilot)

9. SURVEY - FINAL DAYS !

10. Survey on Zip Compression Components

11. Zip component survey

12. Survey on Zip data compression components