Changing Font/Color of an individual Listbox Item
Author Message
 Changing Font/Color of an individual Listbox Item

 Hi
  Is it possible to change the font or color of some of the standard listbox
items leaving the remaining as it is. I am using VB5.0

 I want only selected item to be changed and not the whole listbox. is there
any other control similar to listbox which vcan give me this flexibility in
VB5.0

TIA
Ravi

Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing Font/Color of an individual Listbox Item

Quote:
> Hi
>  Is it possible to change the font or color of some of the standard
listbox
>items leaving the remaining as it is. I am using VB5.0

> I want only selected item to be changed and not the whole listbox. is
there
>any other control similar to listbox which vcan give me this flexibility in
>VB5.0

You will have to use a 3rd party Active X control to do that.  There are
several that allow you to modify the color / bitmap / font on a per field
basis.

Jason

Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting color of individual listbox items

2. Changing font individual lines in Listbox!

3. Listbox - possible to change fonts for individual elements?

4. Are Listbox item font and color settable?

5. Change your list item color and font

6. How to change cell color or font color when data changed

7. How to change cell color or font color when data changed

8. Change color of item in ListBox

9. changing the background color of an item in a ListBox

10. Changing the text color of a listbox item

11. LISTBOX _ DIFFERENT FONTS on INDIVIDUAL LINES ????

12. Different Colors For Individual Lines In ListBox???