Runtime Property Page display for ActiveX Controls
Author Message
 Runtime Property Page display for ActiveX Controls

From a VB newbie:

My project require a simple terminal emulation component which I cobbled
together from a multiline text control and some event handling
modificationsunder VB 5.0. Some characteristics that I want the user to be
able to chnage at runtime is the font size as well as the foreground and
background colors. I added property pages to accomplish this at design time
but would also like these pages to be available at run time.

Is there an easy way to accomplish this.
Peter

Wed, 03 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Property Pages at Runtime of a ActiveX Control

2. Display property page at runtime?

3. Display Property Page at runtime?

4. Display Property Page at runtime?

5. Display property page at runtime?

6. How to Hide the Default Property Page for an ActiveX Control in Front Page

7. Invoking VB5 control property pages at runtime

8. Spread control is not displaying in Property page

9. Report displayed using Crystal ActiveX viewer shows blank pages after scroll to last page

10. Help: Property Pages in ActiveX controls

11. ActiveX Control Property Pages

12. ActiveX Control Property Page Bug