Icons in column headers in listviews
Author Message
 Icons in column headers in listviews

Hi all,

        I was wondering if anyone knew how to put an small icon on a column
header in a listview, just like the little arrow indicating the sort order
on the
column headers found in the message window in Outlook.

I realize I need to send a LVM_SETCOLUMN mesg /w wParam = column
index and lParam = the address a LVCOLUMN struct. if anyone out there
has been able to do this, please let me know.

thnx in advance,
Rajib
P.S. I am using VB 5 with SP-2, running under Win95 OSR/2 with IE4.0

Sun, 04 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Listview Column Header Icon

2. VBNET: Icons in Listview Column Headers

3. icons position in the column header caption in listview

4. listview column header icon

5. icons position in the column header caption in listview

6. ListView Problem with Column Auto-sizing When Headers Use Icons

7. ListView - Icons in Column Headers

8. How to add column header icon on a MS datagrid

9. Listview find Column Header Text

10. ListView multi-lined column headers

11. How to change color of ListView column header?

12. How to sort on a listview column header?