Progress Bar
Author Message
 Progress Bar

Just a simple one... How can I make a Prgress Bar that count on how many
percent I'm in the database process..??? Like "insert into Table2 select *
from Table1"

I'm using SQL server and VB program

Edwin

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Progress Bar
I am not very experienced, but i think that using ADO events and ADO
asynchronous capabilities, you can handle a progress bar. I have never tried
this, but take it as a clue.

Hope this helps

Fabio Pagano

Quote:
Edwin Mak wrote...
>Just a simple one... How can I make a Prgress Bar that count on how many
>percent I'm in the database process..??? Like "insert into Table2 select *
>from Table1"

>I'm using SQL server and VB program

>Edwin

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Progress Bar

Quote:
> I am not very experienced, but i think that using ADO events and ADO
> asynchronous capabilities, you can handle a progress bar. I have never
tried
> this, but take it as a clue.

Maybe this is what you were referring to....

Private WithEvents oAdo As ADODB.Recordset

Private Sub oAdo_FetchProgress(ByVal Progress As Long, ByVal MaxProgress as
Long, _
                                    ByVal adStatus As ADODB.EventStatusEnum,
_
                                    ByVal pRecordset as ADODB.Recordset)

ProgressBar1.Max = MaxProgress
ProgressBar1.Value = Progress

End Sub

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. File Loading Progress Form with Progress Bar

2. How do I display a progress bar showing progress for database replication

3. How do I display a progress bar showing progress for database replication

4. Progress bar measuring FileCopy progress

5. Status Bar/Progress Bar

6. Progress bar in status bar for .NET

7. Progress Bar in Status Bar

8. Progress bar on a status bar

9. Progress bar in a status bar

10. Progress bar in a Status bar panel?

11. Progress bar in a status bar

12. Resizing a Progress Bar in the Status Bar