Bar Chart needs horizontal line (graph32.ocx)
Author Message
 Bar Chart needs horizontal line (graph32.ocx)

I am currently writing a graph producing application for a client. The
graphs all have to be bar charts. However, I need to put in a horizontal
line on top of the bar chart. the graph control simply won't do this.

(I have also tried creating a line object and placing it over the graph
object, in my desparation to solve this probelm. This looks okay the first
time I do it in design time, but during run time the graph axes'
co-ordinates will change with each different graph, and I can't ascertain
what the new axes' co-ordinates are, therefore my line object suddenly
finds itself in the wrong place! Is there a way to work out what the axes
co-ordinates are?)

I was hoping someone might know C++ and could recommend a way to overcome
the limitation of this control.

Or is there a place to download software from the net that could help?

Thanks

Fri, 03 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Bar Chart needs horizontal line (graph32.ocx)

Just declare something like:
POINT line[2];
then figure out the coordinates within your graph and
use Polyline();

For graph controls, you might want to see
http://www.fastech.com/prods/spc/fastspc.htm

--Brian

Quote:
> I am currently writing a graph producing application for a client. The
> graphs all have to be bar charts. However, I need to put in a horizontal
> line on top of the bar chart. the graph control simply won't do this.

> (I have also tried creating a line object and placing it over the graph
> object, in my desparation to solve this probelm. This looks okay the
first
> time I do it in design time, but during run time the graph axes'
> co-ordinates will change with each different graph, and I can't ascertain
> what the new axes' co-ordinates are, therefore my line object suddenly
> finds itself in the wrong place! Is there a way to work out what the axes
> co-ordinates are?)

> I was hoping someone might know C++ and could recommend a way to overcome
> the limitation of this control.

> Or is there a place to download software from the net that could help?

> Thanks

Sat, 04 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Bar Chart needs horizontal line (graph32.ocx)

>For graph controls, you might want to see
>http://www.fastech.com/prods/spc/fastspc.htm

That site no longer exists. Got a better address?

Tue, 08 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bar chart needs horizontal line (graph32.ocx)

2. horizontal bar charts, how?

3. MSChart horizontal bar chart

4. Horizontal Bar graph with MS Chart Control?

5. ? how do I create a horizontal bar chart

6. how to create a horizontal bar chart

7. Displaying Bar Values in GRAPH32.OCX

8. RichTextBox: Multi-Line With Horizontal Scroll Bar?

9. Horizontal lines w 2D Bar MSChart

10. Need a List Box with a Horizontal Scroll Bar

11. need help with horizontal scroll bar

12. Need ActiveX control that is a horizontal menu bar in a WEB page