vb4-windows95 shutdown routine
Author Message
 vb4-windows95 shutdown routine

Can anyone help me.  I need to know how to get vb4 to do the shutdown/close
all programs and log on as a new user routine.  I have used the
ExitWindowsEx command but that does a hard reboot. I only need to stop
windows and have the password screen to come up again after an invalid
password.  Can anyone help??

Thanks

Thu, 14 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help! ShutDown Windows95 using VB4

2. windows95 shutdown/wait/restart?

3. Windows95 Shutdown

4. Intercepting Windows95 Shutdown

5. Unable to Shutdown Windows95 & reboot via WSH

6. Shutdown windows95 in VB?

7. Shutdown Windows95

8. How to Shutdown Windows95

9. Shutdown Windows95

10. Defrag routine with automatic shutdown

11. Access97, VBA, Win32, API, Windows95: CreateEvent returns 0 with Windows95

12. Bugs on using multiple access database on VB4 on Windows95