Microsoft Windows Common Controls 5.0 Error
Author Message
 Microsoft Windows Common Controls 5.0 Error

Hi,
    I am using Visual Basic 5.0, and recently, whenever I try to load my
project which contains Microsoft Windows Common Controls 5.0
(Cmctl32.ocx), I get a message which says that I am not properly
licensed to run this control.  I am using the professional edition
(original), and have not had problems before.  I have this problem on 2
machines, one of which was just newly formatted.  Any suggestions?

--
          Rav - 4 Kid
         __________

Sat, 14 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Microsoft Windows Common Controls 5.0 Error
Yes, I encountered the same problem recentely. Actually, I did not have the
license to use Microsoft Common Dialog Control 5.0 (Comdlg32.ocx) and the
StatusBar Control in Comctl32.ocx, I do know why.
Quote:

>Hi,
>    I am using Visual Basic 5.0, and recently, whenever I try to load my
>project which contains Microsoft Windows Common Controls 5.0
>(Cmctl32.ocx), I get a message which says that I am not properly
>licensed to run this control.  I am using the professional edition
>(original), and have not had problems before.  I have this problem on 2
>machines, one of which was just newly formatted.  Any suggestions?

Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Microsoft windows common controls 5.0

2. About Microsoft Windows Common Control 5.0....

3. Q: About Microsoft Windows Common Control 5.0....

4. Microsoft Common Control 5.0 Tree View Help

5. Licensing & registry of Microsoft Common Controls 5.0

6. Documentation for COMCTL32.OCX (Microsoft Windows Common Controls)?

7. TABSTRIP control from MICROSOFT WINDOWS COMMON CONTROLSv5.0 (SF2)

8. Cannot Add Windows Common Controls 5.0 (SP2)

9. Windows Common Controls 5.0

10. ImageList tool in Microsoft Windows Common Controls

11. Helpfile of windows common controls 5.0

12. Microsoft Windows Common Control problem