activeX dll, using Winsock and some kind of a timer
Author Message
 activeX dll, using Winsock and some kind of a timer

HI

i am trying to build an activex dll, that uses the winsock, by
Reference, to send a UDP packet to a port, and then and saves the
Results in a collection, the porblem is, on my first system that I
installed it , i got an error, cannt create activeX ,  is this due to
the use of winsock directly,

second, how can u use the timer Control in this DLL, if I cant could
some one gimme some Code on this please..

thanx

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 03 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 activeX dll, using Winsock and some kind of a timer
Are you using the same version of winsocks? As you may know there are some
different versions.
Quote:

> HI

> i am trying to build an activex dll, that uses the winsock, by
> Reference, to send a UDP packet to a port, and then and saves the
> Results in a collection, the porblem is, on my first system that I
> installed it , i got an error, cannt create activeX ,  is this due to
> the use of winsock directly,

> second, how can u use the timer Control in this DLL, if I cant could
> some one gimme some Code on this please..

> thanx

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Wed, 05 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. activeX dll, using Winsock and some kind of a timer

2. Using Winsock in an ActiveX Dll

3. Using Winsock from within a ActiveX DLL

4. Using a Winsock Control in a ActiveX DLL

5. Using a Winsock Control in a ActiveX DLL

6. Using Winsock in an ActiveX Dll

7. using Winsock in an ActiveX .DLL

8. Winsock Activex DLL and winsock events

9. call winsock DLL from an ActiveX DLL

10. Using a Timer or Winsock without form

11. Timers in ActiveX DLLs/Controls

12. Timer control in ActiveX EXE/ DLL