how to deselect all items in a listview?
Author Message
 how to deselect all items in a listview?

trying to deselect all selected items in a listview.

tia

wiemer

Sat, 07 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 how to deselect all items in a listview?
I'd probably loop through the collection of ListItems

dim tmpListItem as ListItem
For Each tmpListItem in lvwControl.ListItems
    tmpListItem.Selected = False
Next

Quote:
> trying to deselect all selected items in a listview.

> tia

> wiemer

Sat, 07 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 how to deselect all items in a listview?
Try doing something like this:

Dim ltiItem As ListItem

    For Each ltiItem In ListView1.ListItems
        If ltiItem.Selected Then
            ltiItem.Selected = False
        End If
    Next

Juliano

Quote:
> trying to deselect all selected items in a listview.

> tia

> wiemer

Sat, 07 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 how to deselect all items in a listview?
I think i did a .multiselect=false then set it true again. Just left a
single item selected...

Darren

Quote:
> Try doing something like this:

> Dim ltiItem As ListItem

>     For Each ltiItem In ListView1.ListItems
>         If ltiItem.Selected Then
>             ltiItem.Selected = False
>         End If
>     Next

> Juliano

> > trying to deselect all selected items in a listview.

> > tia

> > wiemer

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS ListView control deselects selected items when it regains focus

2. Help cant deselect item in listview

3. MS ListView control deselects selected items when it regains focus

4. Listview item select and deselect..

5. Deselecting list box items

6. Deselect listbox item

7. Deselect list box items!

8. How to deselect an item in a ListBox

9. Listbox, deselect items...

10. deselect all rows of a Listview

11. jump listview to the hilight item (selected item)...

12. Any Way To Stop All ListView Items From Blinking While Adding Items