    I have to load a 2bit PCX image into a picture box or image box. I'd
prefer loading it into an image box so that i can resize it. I need to make
the image 3.24 times smaller than actual size. If it is loaded into a
picturebox, I need a way to resize it. I have some code to load an 8bit PCX
into a picturebox but it is no-good for me, has to work with 2bit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Ryan de Laplante

Tue, 08 Jul 2003 00:37:20 GMT

2. Important Please Help

3. Important Please Help

4. important database question, please help me?

5. please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! it very important

6. Need Help please, very important...

7. Important Please Help...

8. Components/ASP problem . Please help,very important

9. Please help...This is important.

10. Please help...This is important.

11. Important Please Help

12. Important Please Help